How we plan to use the pupil premium funding during 2015-2016.
During the academic year 2015 -2016 we will spend the funding in the following ways:
- Provide a Summer and Easter School for our Year 6 pupils to target extra support in English and Maths.
- Implement one to one tutoring sessions for pupils in KS2 focused on English and Maths.
- Booster sessions in Year 6 supporting children to make accelerated progress in English and Maths.
- Providing study packs to our Year 2 and Year 6 pupils to encourage home school learning links.
- Providing additional Year 1 and Year 2 phonic intervention.
- Additional pupil intervention groups based on pupil data analysis.
- Funding for extra curricular clubs, breakfast club and educational visits.
- Funding for music tuition and class instrument lessons in year 3 and year 5.
- Funding for individual music tuition
- Provide a Summer School for year 5 as part of their transition programme into year 6.
- Participation in a greater variety of sporting and performance events for pupils, including Steps Ahead.
- Training for staff on literacy, numeracy and phonics.