How we plan to use the pupil premium funding during 2018-2019.
During the academic year 2018 -2019 we will spend the funding in the following ways:
- Provide a Summer and Easter School for our Year 6 pupils to target extra support in English and Maths.
- Implement one to one tutoring sessions for pupils in KS2 focused on English and Maths.
- Booster sessions in Year 6 supporting children to make accelerated progress in English and Maths.
- Providing study packs to our Year 2 and Year 6 pupils to encourage home school learning links.
- Providing additional Year 1 and Year 2 phonic intervention.
- Additional pupil intervention groups based on pupil data analysis.
- Funding for extra curricular clubs and educational visits.
- Funding for music tuition and class instrument lessons in Year 3 and Year 5.
- Funding for individual music tuition
- Provide a Summer School for Year 5 as part of their transition programme into Year 6.
- Provide an 11+ Club for Year 5 children who aim to sit the 11+ test in Year 6 .
- Participation in a greater variety of sporting and performance events for pupils, including Steps Ahead.
- Supporting attendance through rewards and initiatives.
- Training for staff on literacy, numeracy and phonics.
- Wrap around care thorough breakfast club and our 'extendables' after school club.
- Play therapy and 1:1 counsellor sessions.
- Daily homework lunchtime club.
- Provide Nursery sessions and tailored early intervention.