At Hinguar Primary School and Nursery, we believe that school uniform is important because it:
- Promotes a sense of pride in the school.
- Contributes to a feeling of community and belonging.
- Is practical and smart.
- Identifies the children within the school.
- Is not distracting in class (as fashion clothes might be).
- Has been designed with health and safety in mind.
As a school we encourage all children to wear school uniform when attending school, or when participating in a school-organised event outside normal school hours. Our school uniform is important to us. It is one way in which we identify ourselves as a school family and it promotes a strong, cohesive school identity which supports high standards and expectations in all areas of school life. Smartness and high standards of appearance are expected of all stakeholders and children at all times. Please click on the tabs to find further details of our school uniform.