Values and Aims
Every child in our Nursery is recognised as an individual and we have high expectations for their personal achievement. We recognise that the earliest years in a child’s life are critical in providing the foundation for healthy, personal and well-being development.
We acknowledge that the children’s attainment, well being and happiness are affected by the quality of the guidance, love and care they receive during the first years of their lives.
- Be reliable, professional and provide friendly inclusive childcare.
- Utilise our modern facilities and expansive outdoor area to provide a balanced and varied experience.
- Treat all children as individuals and with equal concern and respect.
- Work in partnership with parents to provide high quality and consistent care for each child.
- Encourage self expression and strong social skills