What is a pupil passport? (Formerly IEPs)
In moving away from IEPs, we are now using pupil passports. All children on our Special Needs Register have a pupil passport to help them achieve the most from their education. These are updated twice a year and involve parents, teachers and the child themselves. Our pupil passports include:
- The pupil’s information and photograph. (This provides a personalised approach to the document)
- The pupil’s thoughts and views on their learning and needs.
- Additional support. (Noted additional support; SLT, therapy sessions, TA support etc)
- Access arrangements. (Clearly noted assessment needs – extra time, reader/scribe etc.)
- Data/information. (Key data/information, as required)
- Agreed desired outcomes.
- Provision / success criteria.
- Progress towards outcome / review.